Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stretch Marks

So, I have always struggled with stretch marks (well, since my first pregnancy that is)... and they only got worse once I got pregnant a second time. I am proud of what I call my mommy marks, but that doesn't mean that I don't miss the days when I didn't have them at all. I don't show off my stomach to anyone, but still... the stretch marks are not a thing that I particularly like to look at. I've tried a few different things, and to no avail... but I found something that worked.

Now it is not a miracle worker, but in the last 4 weeks it has lightened my stretch marks to where some of them have completely disappeared and others have almost disappeared. It is a much more pleasant to look at myself in the mirror this way. It requires you to use it 2x a day, morning and night.

Now if you've actually read through my entire post to see what this actually is... I will finally tell you -- Mary Kay Visibly Fit Body Lotion. It is only $22 plus tax and it works. I was skeptic, but after trying it I am amazed and I had to share it with you.

I am a Mary Kay Consultant, so if you're interested in this product or any others you can place an order on my website www.marykay.com/dstephens777 or call me or send me a message or pretty much contact me in anyway. I also have catalogs if that is your preferred way to order.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to remember that if I ever get stretch marks with my other babies. Luckily I only got a few on my butt and after several months they were gone. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to need me some of that after this baby gets here. Haha Although, I don't know if anything besides surgery can remove finger width stretch marks.

    ReplyDelete