Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Open House

My first year for an open house where I'm the parent. I was excited to be able to see all of the work that Lil John has been working on.  Lil John had been talking about it ALL week. "Open House is on Thursday" was what he told me every day after school and sometimes more than once. On Thursday, he was so excited, that he didn't even want to go home and get Daddy first.

They did a Texas theme for open house... they made a "Brown bear what do you see book" with Texas and a bunch of little facts about Texas in it. He read the book to me, sang me the Texas song (which is basically Bingo, but with Texas instead). The he showed off all of his work hanging on the walls.

I am so proud of my son and all of his work. He has grown so much since he started going to school in August. He has matured and is learning more about himself and being able to do crafts. Here are some pictures of Lil John from that night:




No comments:

Post a Comment