Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another social profile

Well, here I am with another social profile to check, update, and log into regularly. So... update on the wonderful life of Dyanna ...
My husband, John, and I have been separated for just over a year although we recently were able to spend about a month including Christmas together. We are planning a reconciliation probably around mid-June when Lil John and I are able to move back to Texas.
Currently I am working at a storage facility and waiting to be called back to work at the IRS. Rejecting a federal job after receiving one would be like committing federal employment suicide and I wouldn't ever be able to get a job for the government again. So I must start and finish this season.
Lil John is so big now, almost 19 months. He has almost all his teeth, only a few more to go. He is a handful and certainly hard to keep up with. He is such a cuddler, but is finally going to sleep on his own, in his own bed and is rarely kicking me out of mine. He is also already starting to potty train, I just wish I could be there more for him. He knows when he is about to go to the bathroom... he's just not tall enough to reach the toilet standing up and he refuses to sit on the toilet unless he is going #2. I am working quite a bit which it makes it hard cause I don't get to spend nearly enough time with him and he is growing up so fast. John and I are also expecting another baby due September 20th.
I think that about summarizes where life is at for me right now... hopefully I'll figure out this blogger/blogspot thing and be able to start putting up pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Welcome to the bloggin' life. :) Can't wait to see some pictures of lil John!! :)

    ReplyDelete