Well, I got a wonderful/not so wonderful letter from the IRS. I won't be working this season. So off to Texas I go in about a week ... either next Tuesday or Wednesday morning. I'm sad I'm not going back because the savings that I would have been able to create would have been wonderful. But I'm happy that John and I are getting back together sooner than we had planned. Its a lot of conflicting emotions, then again that could partially be caused by pregnancy and my terrible mood swings. Once I get to Texas, I have a ton of things to do immediately so that I can get insurance (including registering my car, getting a new license, etc) ... not to mention a toll tag for all the toll roads there.
In the week preceding my trip, I'm certainly busy. The storage places are keeping me working at least for a few days ... plus packing (I hate packing), and running errands. With all this stuff to do, I'm not sure if I'll get it done by Monday night so I can leave Tuesday morning.... so maybe I'll leave Wednesday morning. I also don't know if it'll be a two or three day trip ... too many variables to determine that ahead of time.
In other news my adorable little boy can count to six now... anytime I count to three he keeps counting til he gets to 6. It is so cute. Plus we are now starting to potty train (any helpful advice would be appreciated). He prefers to wear pull ups cause I guess they're more comfortable. He had a day earlier this week where he went to the bathroom, took off his diaper, and went pee in the toilet all on his own. I was so proud. So I figure he earned himself a true potty training chance. Its just hard when I'm not there to really encourage it. Hopefully soon though, I'l have a potty trained lil boy.
I survived the first trimester, although I'm sure this baby doesn't like me. I still have to be eating all the time to avoid feeling sick. And stretching pains are much worse this time than last time. I'm thinking that 2 kids is plenty for me. We'll see though.
I think that about covers the update for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment