Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its been several months... so an update

Wow, the last post I made was the end of July. Its been a while. I'm not even sure if anyone ever reads my blogs, which is possibly why I don't update more often. So you do read these, leave me a comment so I know to update a lil more often for your convenience.

Let's start with John... he has started his own IT company called sysOPTIX. It is officially registered in Dallas County and so far it is going really well.

I am starting school at the University of Phoenix online. I will be getting my BS in Information Technology... concentrating on Multimedia & Visual Communication (basically the same stuff I did at CART in high school). I keep coming back to web design & the like... so I figured getting my degree would be a good thing. I will finish my degree in about 2.5 years... and shortly after will be looking to get a job in the field when the kids are old enough to be in school.

Lil John is talking up a storm. I can understand what he says for the most part. His favorite shows are Super Why, Curious George, & Your Baby Can Read. He loves being a big brother. He tries to help with EVERYTHING! He wants to pick her up when she cries, give her her bottle when she's hungry, & even wants to change her diaper. He is more than willing to tell me that "sister crying" or "sister eweee". He also loves to give Haylee kisses and hugs. He is getting so big so fast. He's already almost 2.5. He is also potty-trained for the most part. As long as he is at home or knows where the bathroom is, he will go on his own to bathroom... only asking for the light to be on if he can't see. He wears underwear all day long and only wears a diaper at bedtime & naptime. That sure helps with diaper costs. :)

Haylee was born September 14th, 2009. She is now 2 months old and she is already doing so much. She smiles so big when she sees her big brother, or when she gets her diaper changed. She is also already starting to inchworm on the floor, whenever I put her on her tummy on the floor. She'll hold her head up for a little while and then give up. She can also roll over on occasion too. I think its on accident sometimes... however she seems to happy once she's on her back again. She is such an angel child. She is so good and hardly cries. She will also sleep between 5 & 7 hours at night depending how much awake time and sleep time she has during the day and right before bed.

We as a family recently moved into a new larger apartment...2 bedrooms for the same price we were paying for the 1 bedroom. 2 bed/2bath/2 detached garages. It is nice for the kids to have their own room. Lil John hasn't had a room without me since he was 6 wks old. Surprisingly he did a lot better with the adjustment than I thought he would. John & I have been married for 3 years as of next wednesday. It took us 3 years to finally figure us out, but we're finally going to have a good anniversary. We are planning on going out to a couple of parties the following weekend. I am getting a new dress for them. I am so excited.

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment:


1 comment: