The one thing that I am truly grateful for this Thanksgiving is that my husband is alive and doing well. He is still on dialysis 3 days a week due to his kidneys still not functioning, but I am glad to have him home and recovering! The kids love having him home too!
I have been blessed with many great friends and wonderful family members who have helped my family through the hard times... whether it be through babysitting, using a vehicle, giving us a ride places, monetary support, and most important moral support. I appreciate every single person individually for their individual help no matter how small it may seem, it is HUGE to me.
We celebrated Thanksgiving by making several stops... first we visited John's aunt and uncle and their side of the family (which is where we mainly ate)... then we visited John's granny, sister and that side of the family, and then we went to see John's dad and his family... and finally home by about 9:30pm. It was a long day, but it was nice to spend time with family.
So I'm sure that I forgot something in my several mini-blog posts, but I think it sums it up.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment