So I've been looking for a new car since I wrecked John's car and have not had any luck until this last weekend. John and I and the kids went car shopping at CarHop in Dallas. We got a 2002 Pontiac GrandAm... It's a nice car that we all like. It runs well and feels great to drive... John says it drives like his eclipse and it has enough space for all of us. The great part is that I was able to get the car on my own without a cosigner... the apr and the car payment sucks but its only a 2 year loan so I think I can manage. Here are some pictures of the car -- simply cause I'm excited to have a car again...
Oh... and if you go looking for a car at carhop... please use me as a referral cause I get $100 towards my car for every referral. :)
Having a car makes a huge difference! I am so glad you were able to get one. We need to upgrade to a bigger one because I just have a three door coupe which is not fun with a car seat and two tall people. But I am grateful we have one either way.
ReplyDelete