The first party we went to was a holiday party at our apartment complex where we played bingo for prizes. I won 2 prizes - a gift basket of Christmas goodies and a chips and dip plate (which will likely be re-gifted because I don't see us using it). And lil John won a huge coloring book that is the same size as Haylee.
The next party was just me and was my work party. We had barbecue and a ton of huge prizes were given away. I won a flip ultra hd video camera, which I was totally excited about. It was a lot of fun to hang out with all my friends from work
The same day we had a Christmas party at Church. John stayed home, but the kids had a blast. Lots of good food, great entertainment, and of course Santa Claus. Haylee was not thrilled about the whole Santa Claus thing, but lil John loved it... at least until he got to Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment