Sunday, June 12, 2011

Primary

I absolutely love primary.
I love the children that I get to share the gospel with.
I love the sister that I teach with.
I love singing the songs in sharing time.
I love preparing a lesson with all kinds of fun.
I love going to church and knowing that I am going to blessed by being surrounded by such wonderful people!

So if you keep up with my blogs, you already know how nervous I was about teaching Primary. But I have found such joy that I could have never imagined. I love the feeling I get when I'm preparing the lesson. I love thinking about how I can make the lesson memorable. I always feel such joy and happiness when in primary with such wonderful children and wonderful teachers. It has really increased my testimony by learning the little things all over again and sharing my testimony every week.

Since I didn't grow up in the church, I never got to experience primary. I feel so blessed to have this calling. I also love being able to see lil John enjoy primary and then hear him share with me things that happened. I just wanted to document today, how much I love being in Primary... so this post was more for me, but I hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to serve in Primary someday. I know I would get great joy out of it. You are doing a wonderful service! It's nice to know there are people like you eager to teach our young children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primary RULES! I love teaching with you too!

    ReplyDelete