Then I let the kids be all kinds of crazy and throw all the grass all over the place... which they had way too much fun doing
At first, Haylee was terrified of the Easter bunny. And who can blame her... its kind of creepy when you think about it... an adult dressed up to get the attention of children. But anyway, she warmed up after seeing John be okay and then she wanted a picture with him too.
Here is a picture of the field before the kids attacked it.
Here is Haylee with her basket of goodies. She was methodical about collecting as much as she could.
Sunday morning we prepared and went to church. Pardon the mess in my house, but I had to share this adorable picture
Then we went down to Fort Worth to spend the day with my sister-in-law, mother-in-law and that side of the family. The kids got another Easter basket with these awesome sunglasses.
And here is Haylee holding both hers and lil John's bags
The kids then went on another Easter egg hunt (which I didn't get any pictures of because I was helping Haylee find eggs). And the kids had a bunch of fun.
Here is a cute picture I just had to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment