Let's start with Haylee... she is now crawling and pulling herself to standing. not quite walking yet, but I know it's not far off. She is only babbling and will occasionally get a "ma" or "dada" out of her. She is attached to me so much that I cannot go out of the room without her following me, however she can leave my side if she's exploring. She has 2 teeth and is still teething, so I expect more teeth to come soon. Haylee is almost 9 months now... and I can hardly believe it. Here is Haylee looking so big and so cute in the stroller.
Lil John is doing well. We are working on colors now whenever he gets to use the markers. He prefers to ask "What color is that?" than to actually use them to color with. He also likes to do his "homework too" using a pen whenever I am doing my homework. This is nice because it keeps him occupied while I'm studying. Over the last couple of months he has started talking about himself in the 3rd person "John's room", "John home" etc. He is going to be 3 in July and I am still trying to figure out what to do for his birthday... any ideas would be appreciated. We're in a 2 bedroom apt so anything here would be way too crowded. I am also looking for an inexpensive preschool to get lil John started in. Lil John is just hanging on the bars and right after I took this picture he dropped... and wanted to keep getting up there just to jump onto the ground again and again... and again.
I am still going to school online. I am currently taking a math class which really seems like a waste of time. I have had so many problems with the quizzes having the wrong answer. And yes, they have the WRONG answer. I don't like having to explain to the teacher about the results and request a change, this is not something I should have to do in a logical class where there is only 1 right answer. Anyway, on another note, I am looking for a part time job because I really need to get away from the house and have a life of my own. When all I hear is babbling all day, it really starts to take an effect on my sanity. I love my kids, but I think I could be a better mom if I were to be away from them on a more regular basis (even just for a few hours a couple days a week). So if you know of anyone hiring in my area, let me know. I am also selling Mary Kay again so if you or anyone you know is interested, please pass the information along. This is a picture of me all dressed up to go out with my sister-in-law for her birthday. It was a ton of fun.
There's not much new for John, still working and working on his company. Although he is finally getting some business cards which will help boost business. He also may have a really good opportunity coming up that I can't really talk about yet, but keep him in your prayers that we may be blessed with this wonderful opportunity. This video shows that John is still young at heart... and still able to do backflips.
your kids are getting soooo big!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should do a video-themed party at the park. Like tomos the train, spiderman, etc.