Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lil John's 4th Birthday!

So much has been going on that I have been too busy to even think about blogging. We've had so much fun this summer that I don't even know where to start... So I think we'll just skip ahead to start with Lil John's birthday in July.






We did kind of an angry birds theme mixed in with a pool party. I made angry birds cupcakes and we all played at the pool from 3:30 until about 7:30. It was so much fun!

I cannot believe that my baby boy is already 4! He has gotten so big and is such a good big brother. He loves to help with everything, especially making "special treats" like cookies or brownies.

He can get his point across by talking fairly well. He is stubborn beyond belief though when it comes to doing something he doesn't want to do. He is independent and it makes me so proud.

My favorite days are when he comes up to me and tells me he wants to do his scripture or sing primary songs. He does such a good job and I am very proud of him for learning so much and being so well behaved at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment