Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WOW

So today has been full of all kinds of fun stuff (sarcasm in case you missed it).

I received a phone call from Lil John's Pre-K teacher saying that he would not come in from outside and nothing that she or her assistants did worked. She also said that he has had been having this problem and then he gets violent. My son has been known to throw fits, but never be violent... so this is a whole new level of things that we need to address. I'm a little bit stressed wondering if maybe he wasn't ready for pre-k after all and if maybe I pushed him to start. He is a young 4 for pre-k since the cut off is only a little over a month after his birthday. I'm a bit stressed with this and even at a loss because I have no idea how to fix the problem. His teacher did say that he has had good days too and on those days he is great! But, i still worry.

I think today was just a really hard day for him, because he was hardly listening to me at all today too and that did not help my stress level or give me any ideas on how to help him.

On a good note, he will be having his first soccer game on Saturday and I cannot wait to see him play!.

Another good note --- Haylee was looking at my phone and I have a picture of both of them as the background. She always says "That's me" and then "That's bruder" pointing to Lil John... so after that I asked "What's your name" and here is the video of what she said... luckily she was more than willing to repeat it over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment