Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hate Walmart ... Love Zumba

As part of my resolution for happiness, I am constantly reminded how happy I was in college when I was taking dance classes all day long. Instead of paying for a class that do not fit well into my schedule, I decided to get a Zumba game for my Wii so that I could take dance "classes" in my own home according to my own schedule. 

Well, I found Zumba for the wii last night on Walmart's website for 29.96 and free in-store pickup and I was excited since used it was 34.99 at Gamestop. This morning, I go to Walmart (which I do not like shopping there if I can avoid it ... bad customer service, employees don't know where anything is, and most stores are a disaster)... but I cannot pass up a good deal. Anyway, I get to Walmart and the price is 39.99 for the first Zumba game and Walmart refuses to match their own online price. I decide that I will go to my trusted Target (which is where I LOVE to shop). I go to the video game section and find Zumba 2 and it is on sale for $29! WAHOO! I get Zumba 2 from Target for cheaper than I could have gotten it at Walmart.
I get home and am anxious to play it. I turn on my Wii and insert Zumba and I am exhausted with my body aching from exercising after 30 minutes! I am so out of shape cause I only did the short class... but I love it and I feel absolutely WONDERFUL! I will definitely be keeping this up!

Happiness, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I used take Zumba classes twice a week before my Gold's Gym membership ran out and it is quite a work-out. Everyone would be dripping sweat! I loved it! Glad you found a great deal. I miss dancing a lot too!

    ReplyDelete