Monday, June 18, 2012

Mary Kay

Most recently in my life, I have decided to become a Mary Kay Consultant again (3rd time is a charm). The only reason I stopped the first time is because I moved from California to Texas which really messed with my customer base... and the second time was John had gotten sick and I started a part-time job, 2 kids, and a sick husband. All of that was too much to handle at one time...


So now, I am ready and am hoping for no drastic changes that may affect my status as a consultant... I have a lot of goals with this, but ultimately, I want to be on target for a car (even just the chevy malibu) by December... so if you can help me out in any way (i.e. hosting a class, giving referrals, or purchasing make-up or becoming a consultant yourself) please just let me know. And if you live nearby, expect me to call you and ask you to host a class for me :) I am clearing out some of my old inventory so if any of you need any of the items below, that would help me out too: 
  • $12 Combo/Oily Skin Timewise Cleanser (2)
  • $15 Combo/Oily Skin Timewise Moisturizer (2)
  • $15 Normal/Dry Skin Timewise Moisturizer (1)
  • $30 Elige perfume (2)
  • $20 Day Solution SPF 25
  • $10 Foundation
    • Ivory 100
    • Ivory 104
    • Ivory 200
    • Beige 300
    • Beige 304
    • Beige 400
    • Bronze 607
    • Bronze 708
  • $25 Glistening Winterberry Set - body butter, body mist, body wash
  • $10 Oil free eye makeup remover
If what you need is not on this list then check out http://www.marykay.com/default.aspx 

No comments:

Post a Comment