Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 1 - Introduce Yourself (well myself)

I am terrible when it comes to writing about myself, but here it goes. I am a 25 and am working on my degree in Information Technology I have a little over a year left. I have been married for a little over 4 years. My husband and I have 2 kids, ages 3 and 1. Due to a lot of things that happened in the past year I had to return to work... so I am working for Freeman as an Order Entry Representative. I love my job, but I miss being a stay-at-home mom too. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (a.k.a Mormon), and it has been the biggest blessing in my life in all parts of it. I guess those are the basics... but I'm an open book so if you wanna know something, just ask.

1 comment: