Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 19 - Something I Regret

This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I think I was pushing it off mainly because I don't know what to write. I am a strong believer in not regretting anything. I have made bad choices in my life, but I don't regret them. I have learned from those mistakes and they have made me who I am so how I can I regret them.

Also, I learned a lot about not regretting from my mom. I was born out of wedlock and I have never really known my biological father. This could be a huge regret for some people, but not my mom. She always told me that it was a mistake, but if she regretted the decision then she regretted the consequence and she did not regret me in any way.

Ultimately, I don't believe in having regrets, so I there is nothing that I regret.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Thank you for your view of learning from mistakes. I usually beat myself up over and over again about things I've done wrong, even stupid things. But it's true, we need to take what we needed to learn and then move on!

    ReplyDelete