So since this is the end of this month, I will attempt to talk about how everything went... It feels like it's been super busy all month, but it seems that its flown by so fast that I can hardly remember what happened. I think I'm going to have to slow down so that I can make some memories with friends and family.
We had a wonderful relief society activity on marriage at the beginning of the month.
John had surgery to have a fistula put in for dialysis.
Haylee had her 15 month check-up 2 months late and she is healthy... although the dr thinks that her speech is behind. I think that she is just waiting to put sentences together because she communicates just fine.
I was supposed to go to a girls night and a birthday party this last weekend, but my exhaustion got the best of me and I did neither.
After thinking about this post, I'm going to start trying to make some memories with my family and not get so caught up in working. I love my job, but my family means so much more to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment