This week as in today through next Saturday or as in last Sunday through Saturday... Hmmm...
This week. So Monday I am going visiting teaching for the first time in probably 3-4 years. I'm excited. I have a great companion (who used to be my visiting teacher) and then I already know the people that I am teaching. I'm looking forward to it. Tuesday John is having a surgery to have a new dialysis access put in and I am nervous. They are opening up his arm to connect a vein and an artery to create a fistula. In a couple months he'll get the catheter taken out and they will start poking him with needles 3 days a week for dialysis. Wednesday - Friday is back to the normal every day grind - work work work. Saturday, John and I have a birthday party to go to for one of his friends... so an eventful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment