I've had many different dreams throughout my life on the things that I saw my life becoming. However, they have always changed. So I guess we'll document my current dreams and see how much I still want them within a couple years. I have dreams for everyone in my family so you have been forewarned of the length this post will be :)
My dreams for myself are to first to finish school. I am currently a little over a year away from my bachelors degree in Information Technology. I want to have this degree. Sometimes I dream about having a masters or doctorate, but I'm still not set on it. I also want to be the best mom, wife, and person ever... but uh, I'll settle for being the best me I can be.
I also hope for John's company to take off and be able to support us completely so that I don't HAVE to work, but can choose to if I want. I look forward to the day when my husband is baptized and we can be sealed for all of eternity. I also hope for that either John's kidneys will start working or that he will get a transplant soon so that he won't have to go to dialysis anymore.
For my kids, I hope that they will choose to go on a mission, go to college, and be sealed in the temple. I also want them to get good grades, never do drugs, drink alcohol, or smoke, and be such awesome teenagers that the hardest years are right now when they're still learning what everything is. These are dreams after all :)
I also hope to one day be able to own a house with at least 4 bedrooms in a nice area with great schools.
No comments:
Post a Comment