Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 9 - My beliefs

I believe in a lot of things. Why? Because its just something I KNOW (not think) to be true. I believe that I am the daughter of a loving Heavenly Father. I have the best Heavenly Brother who gave his life for me so that I can return home one day. I believe that I have purpose on this Earth and that is to learn and grow and to make good choices with the freedom of choice that I have been divinely given. I believe that one day I can be like God, but will always worship Him. I believe that no one is perfect, but everyone can be made perfect through Christ. I believe that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's one true church will the fullness of the gospel given. I believe in the priesthood and the power given to act in the name of God. I believe that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God and guides us as God wants us to be guided. I believe that we all have the choice to choose everything about our lives, but will every choice there is a consequence whether it be good or bad. I believe that I am lifted up by the Spirit whenever I am in need. I believe that I can have personal revelations from God through the Spirit by sincere prayer and meditation. I believe that Heavenly Father listens to everything that I say and answers prayers in the way that we need and not necessarily what we want. I believe that one day my family will be sealed together for all of time and eternity. I believe that I will be with my family again one day and the day I die is not the end for me, but the next step in enjoying eternity. For more on my religious beliefs visit www.lds.org and www.mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment